Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wed., March 16th - GOTCHA DAY!!!

Today had to be the best gotcha day anybody has ever had! It was really hard saying good-bye to the youthgroup at the university. We then went to the orphanage where I got my boy! I gave them the outfit, which fit perfectly - and it is BLUE! We said a sad good-bye to the director. She is such a wonderful lady! From there, we went to the train station. Max did fantastic in the car! He cooed and talked to Annie. Once we got to the station we grabbed lunch. I couldn't get Max to eat or drink anything, but Annie and I had our fill! With wonderful help from SWAF, we hopped out train and came to Moscow. Again, Max did great on the train! Annie is a WONDERFUL big sister! We met Ilya once we had stopped and he helped us with out luggage, took us to the apartment and even ran an errand to the convenience store so that we had water. He was wonderful! We are now snuggled in. I tried to get Max to eat and he simply rolled over and went to sleep. lol This was all just too easy! All of my concerns were completely unnecessary. I am truly blessed!!! Now it's time to challenge my Annie to a couple games of Rummy before bed!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Gotcha day!!!! Congratulations Tina & Annie & Max!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations, just found you from RR website. cant wait to hear more Id love to follow along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, congratulations!

    Nikki
    www.madebynikki.blogspot.com --> get a blog design to change the world!

    ReplyDelete