Monday, March 14, 2011

Mon., March 15th - What color are your M&Ms?

Got to see my boy today - HOORAY!!! He was so content and sweet today - not at all restless. He and Annie played and played. For about the first hour, he was content to just sit with me. He'd get down an play a minute, but then would crawl back up on Mumma's lap. He would interact, but it was like he just wanted Mummma to hold him. So, of course, I did (and threw in a kiss or two - or a hundred!lol). Toward the last half of the visit, Annie and Max built towers and knocked them down - over and over. He laughed each time. I love that laugh! After our visit, Annie wanted to go to the Oken. She found a couple traditional Russian toys that she wanted to get, and I got chocolate. Okay - Russia is so archaic they not only don't have blue M&Ms, they don't even have orange ones! Just red, yellow, green and brown - looked like a dirty stoplight! lol I also got a big ugly watch, that I happen to like. Anyway, tonight was the "big event" - Annie and I led the youthgroup devotional time. It was wonderful! These are a great group of kids. We focused on our adoption that was accomplished at the cross. Then, a great time of fellowship in my room until 3AM! Love the energy of these kids! Well, tomorrow is our last day in St. Pete. I can't believe it! I pick up Max's passport. I am so sad to leave - I pray that God allows us to return someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment