Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sun., March 6th - Communion in Russia!

We left early for church and were quite surprised when we got there - communion Sunday! What a blessing it was to get to partake of communion with our Russian "family"! There has been just blessing after blessing here! Church was wonderful, as always. We enjoyed the fellowship time and getting to know a few more people there. And worship is always wonderful! We were invited by Marina to got to lunch with she and Sophie. We had a great lunch followed by a shopping trip. I promised Annie that we would find a toy store. We found three! Yet, nothing struck her fancy. Everything is just so expensive here that she was struggling with getting something now, or waiting until she gets home where it only costs about a third. I think she has decided to keep her purchases here to only items that she can only get here or are souveniers. She was disappointed, but was easily consoled by a trip to Baskin Robbins! Yep - that's my girl! After a long and fun day, we are now home and are ready to crash! I think our trip to the winter park is being postponed until later in the week. This will give me a chance to do some laundry! I really need to put some Russian Tide to use! I'm excited to see what blessings will come our way tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment