Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sat., March 12th - This just keeps getting better and better!

Well, we did something very practical this morning - we cleaned! After that we went out to eat - back to the Teaspoon! We no longer have to order - they see us and automatically place the order! lol We then went shopping, and actually bought stuff this time. I bought Annie a traditional Russian stuffed animal that talks and Max a stuffed teddy bear that talks. Of course, we have no idea what they say...! lol But, the big purchase of the day was a baby sweater for Max. It's BLUE! Not pink, BLUE! Three of the last four times I've seen Max, he's been wearing a baby girl outfit. After a very successful shopping trip, we returned to the hotel. Not long after we arrived, an entire youthgroup got here. They are from Texas and are here for a week long mission trip with Orphan Outreach! How awesome! Noticing that we speak English, they asked why we were here. Well, once they found out, they asked if we would give our testimony at a Bible study on Monday night. I have figured out that I have no idea what to expect on this trip - I'm just along for the ride. I'll just walk through whatever doors God opens. This just keeps getting better and better! On a sad note, tomorrow will be the last day that we will see our dear friends at International Christian Assembly. I just can't believe that this trip has gone SO QUICKLY! I'm sad to leave - I really wish I had about a year here. But, I'm excited about what God has for our family's future!

No comments:

Post a Comment