Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mon., March 7th - Lazy days in the winter!

My only plan for today was to get laundry done, and I didn't. lol We slept in. I have been fighting a sinus infection. It hasn't been horrible, but enough to keep me tired and lacking in energy. My big accomplishment for today was paperwork! I hate paperwork! I hit a point of crisis when I found out that in the hustle and bustle of getting ready for a month long trip, I made a stupid banking error. It wasn't a money error - it was a memory error. lol I completely forgot that the account I used had a $500 minimum per check, and wrote 4 checks for under that amount. Only 2 (both to the same person) had tried to clear, but of course didn't. Ugh! THANK YOU to Chessie Federal Credit Union and Debbie for working with me from the other side of the world to straighten out what was clearly my mistake. You guys are awesome! I also owe an apology to SWAF and the person they use to help with the Visa process. I'm too young to be having Senior moments like this! lol Actually, I was just trying to remember too many details while getting Annie and I both ready to leave the country for a month - not to mention everything I needed to bring Max home! Ahhh, my Max! I miss him so much! I'm really hoping I get to see him on Wed. Tomorrow will go fast - we are going to a "winter park." I'm not sure what all will be there, but it sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment