Sunday, February 20, 2011

Thursday Feb. 17th : 70 degrees outside - and a definite meltdown!

Well, I know that God is in control and that his timing is perfect. I get stuck somewhere betwen knowing this and human emotions. Everytime He allows a situaiton to arise in this whole adoption process, I think okay - I get it. Then, He takes me to a newer level of trust. I keep saying that nothing about this process is logical. Why me? Not in the sense that I'm a victim, but rather that I don't deserve these blessings! I'm just a country girl living in Oldtown, who is stamped with that horrible "D" on her forehead. Not only am I divorced, I'm female. Not only an I a divorced female, but I'm a divorced female in ministry AND I'm a member of a Baptist church. This is a recipe for disaster! But God's recipe's always work out. I'm not sure what the final product will look like, but I know that it'll have God's stamp of approval as long as I do what He wants me to do. Well, I'm rushing around, trying to get ready to go, and nothing is falling into place. I'll keep everbody "posted". lol

No comments:

Post a Comment