Monday, February 28, 2011

Sun,, Feb. 27th - Fun City!!!

Went to a wonderful church service this morning where I got to worship a deserving Savior with some awesome people! Pastor John gave a challenge on praying without ceasing! Left there with the intentions of heading to the hotel for a day of rest, but the kids had a different idea. Annie and our friends' sons wanted to spend time together so we went to their flat for lunch - some fantastic soup! Marina is a much better cook than I'll ever be! We chatted around the table and ate a BUNCH! Then, to fun city!!! Fun City is a place in their mall that is kinda like Chuckee Cheese. The kids all had a blast! The longer that I'm here, the more I like it! I can't imagine that this is the last time I'll ever be here - I can't believe that I've been here for over a week already! Big day tomorrow - I get to see my boy, go to the grocery store, and then host an English only round table discussion. Praying for God to be glorified in all that we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment