Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sat., Feb. 26th - Family, Friends, Food, and Fun!

I got to see my boy this morning! HOORAY!!! He was sweet, as always! I got a few pics and two videos - they're posted on Facebook. After that, I took a bus that I've never taken to a metro stop, and then took 2 metros to meet my friends. We toured a public school of 400 students. The students go to school from age 7 to 17. They graduate in 11th grade. I won't bore everyone with the details, but it was very fascinating and I think we have begun an ongoing relationship between this school and Paw Paw Schools! How cool is that?! From there, we went to our friends' house where we ate a delicious meal, played outside in the snow (yes, they play outside even though it's below zero!), exchanged presents, began a jigsaw puzzle, ate another delicious meal, celebrated a birthday, ate delicious cake... we are very full of delicious food - thank you Marina and Valariy! After a metro ride, we are settled in, warm tired, and full. Looking forward to church tomorrow and worshiping a more than deserving Saviour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment