Friday, October 29, 2010

Friday, October 29th - Sonny Boy..."what's my name?"

First of all, NO! I'm not old enough to know that song. Secondly, his name is Maxim Alexey Stickley! I decided to keep it pretty much the same. I wanted his initials to be MAS, and coincidentally, his birthname initials were MAS. And most importantly, he already knows and responds to his name. Anway, I only have a few pictures from today because my little boy is sick. I chose to return him early today because he was feeling so miserable! It was really hard for me to do, but I know it was best for him. The workers agreed to make sure that he gets to see the doctor. I won't get to see him again until Monday. :-( Then, Annie and I did something we've never done before - we rode the subway. I have to tell you, it was quite interesting! It started off very empty but by the time we got to our stop, it was rediculously crowded. All that pushing and shoving - I hope I didn't hurt anybody! I'm actually serious - we had to shove our way off. I don't know what we'd have done wandering around a huge city where we don't speak or read the language. I had my backpack, purse, and computer bag, and Annie had a bag - we'd have looked like street rats! Anway, this weekend will be a time of sightseeing with friends and church on Sunday! I'm hoping that it makes Monday come quickly and we can see Max!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment