Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Friday, October 22, 2010 - What a day!

What a day! I got up this morning and started to worry a little because our passports and visas had not arrived. I kept reminding myself that FedEx is guarenteed delivery by 10:30am, so I kept hope. Then 10:30 came and went. I have to admit, panic was beginning to override my faith. So, I called FedEx. They assured me that I had a package that was to arrive by 4:30. I proceeded through my day giving little thought to the situaiton. Then 4:20 came and so did the FedEx truck. Hooray!!! There was a package for me. I excitedly opened it to find....our high school students' test results! Now in full panic mode, I drove home to see if they delivered it there instead of work - nope. I frantically began calling everyone I could think of, and found out that I had a second package from FedEx to be delivered at the school where I work by 6! A second package - nobody ever sends me anything and I have two in one day! I drove back to the school where our custodial intern informed me that I missed the FedEx truck by only a couple of minutes. But then he added that our custodian had signed for a package that arrived for me and put it in my box. THANK YOU MR. OUTMAN!!! I'm going to Russia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment