Saturday, November 23, 2013

LESSONS FROM A CORNUCOPIA!

Cornucopia! Can't think of it without thinking of 1) thankfulness, and 2) fruit! So, how big is your cornucopia? Is it bigger than your complaint department? What kind of fruit is being produced from your life? What are you thankful for? What is in your cornucopia? I am so thankful for this life that God has chosen for me to walk. I have a gorgeous 22 year old daughter who amazes me with her strength, and has given me the most precious grandson! I have a sensitive 14 year old daughter who WOW's me with her creativity, and challenges me just by the way she walks out her faith. And I have the cutest little blonde haired blue eyed son who was born on the other side of the world, but was brought into our lives in a way that only God could orchestrate! Now, we are blessed to be adding Ava (Jada) to our family! Thank you to all who have donated to our puzzle fundraiser! This week's winner is Cheryl B-Ann! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She won a jigsaw puzzle, but generously donated the puzzle and shipping back to the fundraiser! THANK YOU!!! For every $10 donated to her fsp or directly to paypal (tinalynn3@gmail.com), you can have a name added to the back of a puzzle piece. Every week until all pieces are sold, I will do a drawing from the puzzle pieces bought and the winner will receive a jigsaw puzzle! Or, make a donation in memory or on behalf of someone, and I will e-mail you a picture of the puzzle piece with the name on it so that you can print it out. We, also, have an online auction happening! YAY!!! Just go to https://www.facebook.com/ChristmasAuctionForAva?ref=hl to see what's available and maybe do some Christmas shopping. While participating in fundraisers and donating to causes, you are not only expanding your cornucopia, you are storing up treasures in Heaven! As we enter Thanksgiving week, please examine the size and contents of our cornucopia - since they will have eternal results!

No comments:

Post a Comment