Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 26, 2011

Holy cow! Just when I thought everything was better, I caught pneumonia - AGAIN! I have spent the summer resting as much as possible and using what energy I have with my kiddos! We went to the beach for week - Max LOVED it!!! Pix are posted on fb. Since we've been home, Max had his vision exam and he needs glasses. We go tomorrow to pick them out. I'm looking forward to it - it'll be fun. Today he had his orthopedic eval. and the Dr. said that braces won't help him. He said to just buy shoes witha good arch support. It has been four months since we got home with Max. In just four short months, it is hard to rememeber life without him. And Annie is such a wonderful big sister - a true role model for her little brother!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you've been sick. Hopefully you're feeling better now.

    Glad things seem to be going well with Max's adjustment. If you guys need anything let me know.

    Blessings,
    Rachel Whitmire
    Post-Adoption Care Coordinator
    Reece's Rainbow Down Syndrome Adopiton Ministry
    rachel@reecesrainbow.org
    www.reecesrainbow.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Max is an amazing, handsome little boy. He is an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and developmental delays. I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete